you can apply to renew or replace your Palestinian passport abroad. If you wish to do so, please read the following information carefully.
Failure to fulfil the requirements may result in delay to the processing or refusal of your application.

Important Information

Children’s passports

Children born outside to a Palestinian parent(s) are eligible for a Palestinian passport.

Renewing a passport

If your passport has expired and you wish to renew it.

Replacement passports

If your passport is damaged or worn you can apply for a replacement.

lost or stolen passport

If your passport is lost or stolen, you are required to apply for a replacement.

Additional Resources

Book an appointment

Fees Table

Passport Application Form

How to Find Us